• TibiaFace

Tibiaface | Una comunidad Open Tibia donde encontras : mapas, scripts, Otserver, npc y amigos etc ...

demo menumenu

Afiliados

Votar:

[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex

Compartir:

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo  Mensaje (Página 1 de 1.)

1[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Jue Mar 16, 2023 11:13 am

pesiarzyk

pesiarzyk
    Nuevo Miembro
    Nuevo Miembro
    Descripcion escribió:Hello, I have a problem with uploading Pokedex to my server. After uploading the files as the author suggested, I still see a gray box when clicking on the Pokedex and hovering over a Pokemon.

There is no error in the console, so i guess it's implemented well, but i still don't see it working anyway.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Distribution: PokeDash by Pota 1.0 - 1.2 TFS 10.98
    Info:
    [MOD] Pokedex Window para base PDA [v1.0] from tibia*ing
    Captura del Error escribió:Imagen del error: [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty
    El error radica en: Otro Problema

4 participantes

2[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty Re: [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Jue Mar 16, 2023 4:33 pm

akane

akane
    Miembro
    Miembro
    Hello, first of all the image doesn't look good, it comes out very blurry, but from what little you see there is an error message in the terminal, the other thing you must reload the module to show it in the otclient as well as you should see that the paths of the images (both of topbuttons, etc) are correct and that all the images are in the paths established in the .lua of the module

4 participantes

3[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty Re: [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Jue Mar 16, 2023 6:22 pm

pesiarzyk

pesiarzyk
    Nuevo Miembro
    Nuevo Miembro
    akane escribió:Hello, first of all the image doesn't look good, it comes out very blurry, but from what little you see there is an error message in the terminal, the other thing you must reload the module to show it in the otclient as well as you should see that the paths of the images (both of topbuttons, etc) are correct and that all the images are in the paths established in the .lua of the module

MarekM#9763 DM Me on discord, maybe we can do something on anydesk if u want.

4 participantes

4[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty Re: [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Jue Mar 16, 2023 7:26 pm

[Admin] God Maya

[Admin] God Maya
    Administrador
    Administrador
    lo voy a etiquetar a [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo] para a ver si es que te da una mano ya que el sabe mas del tema

[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex YNU5B25
    4 participantes
    http://www.tibiaface.com

5[Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Empty Re: [Problema] [OTClient] Pokedex Dom Abr 02, 2023 11:28 am

Psycho

Psycho
    Moderador
    Moderador
    You should not mark any error if you are using the pota now if you modified something you should tell me what you modified to try to give you a solution.

AFC By Psycho & DMOT Server
    [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
    4 participantes
    http://digidarkss.com

Contenido patrocinado

4 participantes

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba  Mensaje (Página 1 de 1.)